[rules-users] guvnor integration gives 401 error

bob.breitling bob.breitling at rrd.com
Wed Feb 2 14:45:57 EST 2011

Hi,

I had this same issue which I tracked it down to this: if I set my
username/password values on the resource for my ChangeSet.xml file that I
was trying to get from the guvnor, drools was able to get the changeset
file.  But, when it tried to get the files referenced in the changes set it
got this error.  Basically, the resouce from the changeset were not
inheriting the credentials from the original resource.

When I got the latest code from the Drools continuous integration site the
new code fixes this problem.

Bob