[rules-users] guvnor integration gives 401 error

drools10 tsarkar at professionalaccess.com
Thu Feb 3 04:48:36 EST 2011

Hi Mike,
          I went through the mortgage example. I saw the guvnor generated
url accessed through a properties file there. I had tried a similar approach
before. But the issue of username/password had cropped up, even when ran as
a simple java application. By creating my own changeset xml only I was able
to resolve the issue.
        Could you please elaborate how I can add the ChangeSet to my
classpath, as you suggested earlier?
Or could you tell me which jar files the 'con' entry in .classpath file
refers to : <classpathentry kind="con" path="DROOLS/Drools"/> ?
        Thanks.