[rules-users] Simple Disjunction Question

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 01:40:46 EST 2011

Given the different structure of the terms of the disjunction, there is no valid
reason for not splitting such a rule except to avoid code repetition. But:
(a) If the disjunction is at the end of a sequence of patterns, the
"extend" feature
can be used.
(b) If the consequence is very similar (obviously, it can't be quite the same
if the bound variables should serve any purpose) , common parts of the RHS
can be written as functions.
-W