[rules-users] drools flow - how to crate a human task form?

gs76pl gstasica at pacemetrics.com
Fri Feb 4 08:26:49 EST 2011

hi,

What is the best way of creating some UI for human tasks with an input form?
I've a sample process with a human task that should update some values in
the process. I had a look into API of a task and the only thing i can find
there is 'content' which i'm not really sure about (is it the place where
for instance HTML UI should be created?) Is there any way to create this
form with some additional actions like : claim/fail etc?