[rules-users] How to write a rule that fires when it matches against specific facts in working memory.

groovenarula gnarula1 at la-z-boy.com
Sat Feb 5 12:12:09 EST 2011

Edson/Wolfgang,

Thanks to your suggestions, I've got this working the way I need it using
rules defined in a .drl file. I think I have just one hurdle left before I
start working out how to get it working through decision tables - and that
is how to specific 'mvel' dialect for decision tables.

Edson as you pointed out, in order for me to send the value of $param to the
accumulator, I should use mvel to create a list of the parameters (the
$param and the fact being matched). I tried looking for ways to specify mvel
and couldn't find how to set the dialect for rules defined in decision
tables.

Thanks,
Gurvinder