[rules-users] Agenda-group ignored when set in decision table

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 03:37:33 EST 2011

This is a bug in 5.1.1 and earlier. It's been fixed (with other things) for
5.2.

If you are willing to hack the source of 5.1.1, it's in
   org.drools.decisiontable.parser.DefaultRuleSheetListener

lines 520-540, insert another one like this:

        } else if ( actionType.type == ActionType.AGENDAGROUP ){
              this._currentRule.setAgendaGroup( value );
        }

BTW, you can check the result of a spreadsheet compilation using:

import org.drools.decisiontable.InputType;
import org.drools.decisiontable.SpreadsheetCompiler;

  private static final String dtPath = "/.../....xls";
  private void testSpreadsheet(){
    File dtf = new File( dtPath );
    InputStream is;
    try {
      is = new FileInputStream( dtf );
      SpreadsheetCompiler ssComp = new SpreadsheetCompiler();
      String s = ssComp.compile( is, InputType.XLS );
      System.out.println( "=== Begin generated DRL ===" );
      System.out.println( s );
      System.out.println( "=== End generated DRL ===" );
    } catch (IOException e) {
      e.printStackTrace();
    }
  }