[rules-users] Getting different results from decision tables based on number of facts - all other fact information staying the same.

groovenarula gnarula1 at la-z-boy.com
Thu Feb 10 13:08:47 EST 2011

Never mind. I figured it out. I had not merged the fact cell over the 2
columns that had the unit constraint. I'm good. Thanks for looking though.
--
View this message in context: http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/Getting-different-results-from-decision-tables-based-on-number-of-facts-all-other-fact-information-s-tp2467364p2467791.html