[rules-users] Adding programmatically defined process to spring kbase definition

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 07:27:38 EST 2011

I think you need to use a little bit of magical casting:
((AbstractRuleBase) ((InternalKnowledgeBase)
kbase).getRuleBase()).addProcess(process);

A complete test cold be found here:
https://github.com/krisv/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-flow/src/test/java/org/jbpm/process/ForEachTest.java

I know it is a jbpm's test, but if you want to use it in drools-flow you
only need to change the imports I think.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com