[rules-users] Web based decision tables

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 08:25:04 EST 2011

The guided decision table in Guvnor is a visual metaphor for creating rules.

Normal practice would be to export the resultant knowledgebase from Guvnor
and test against this. What are you trying to unit test?

The guided decision table (AssetFormat of GDST) itself cannot be exported.

Can you explain what you want to achieve a little more?