[rules-users] Drools Guvnor API information?

Vikas Hazrati vhazrati at inphina.com
Fri Feb 11 12:24:57 EST 2011

Hi Luciano,

Believe me ;) I already did that before posting to the group but the
information that I found is skeletal or anywhere near it. Do we have the api
documented somewhere?

Also i see that people on this group talk about the KnowledgeAgent and
KBuilder etc. Where is all that documented? I would like to use the api to
pump rules into the govrnor from my flex UI. Any pointers to the api which I
can explore to do that are appreciated.

On the IRC channel i met Rikkola who suggested to use the webdav, I would
like to explore that but at the same time I would like to see if REST or any
alternate api suits my need. Again, help appreciated :)

Regards | Vikas

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Luciano A. Andrade <
andrade.luciano at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think you are looking for the "Drools REST API", google it and you
> find some documentation.
>
> 2011/2/11 Vikas Hazrati <vhazrati at inphina.com>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am looking at using Guvnor for our project where users would be
> creating
> > rules using our UI. For this i need to add / modify rule or any asset for
> > that matter using an api.
> >
> > Unfortunately, i could not find enough documentation to suggest the best
> way
> > to use the REST api, which I guess is provided by Guvnor. Could someone
> let
> > me know the location of where i can get some information for this api. I
> > also see that the issue GUVNOR-1080
> > (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/GUVNOR-1080) is marked resolved so the
> api
> > should exist right? or that we cannot access it remotely until we have
> the
> > Atom Pub Interface done?
> >
> > Help appreciated .
> > --