[rules-users] Drools guvnor not reflecting the changes made to rules

utkarsh2012 utkarsh2012 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:41:18 EST 2011

Hello,

I have inherited a code base which uses drools-guvnor 5.0.0 and I am fairly
new to drools. Now, when I change an existing rule via guvnor, the code's
behavior does not change. I.e. the rule changes don't get reflected and the
previous rules are still into use by the system.

So, what are the possibilities of this issue? Is there some kind of cache
which I need to clear?

Thanks
Utkarsh