[rules-users] Drools Fusion - marshalling events

mproch mpr at touk.pl
Fri Feb 11 17:19:00 EST 2011

Hello,
I would like to know if there is a mechanism that allows for persistence of
temporal events (Drools Fusion) - for example to be able to survive server
crash.

It doesn't work out of the box - I raised
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2297 (along with
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2296,
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBRULES-2318 - all having unit tests and
patches...) about 1,3 year ago but they were totally ignored so I suppose I
must have missed something really simple ;)

(we use our owned patched version in the meantime, but I was wondering if I
can switch to drools 5.1.1 without additional patches - unfortunatelly my
tests still fail)

br,
maciek prochniak