[rules-users] hardcore masterclass (west london)

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat Feb 12 12:49:03 EST 2011

On 12/02/2011 16:27, Mauricio Salatino wrote:
> I'm really interested in that kind of courses, but I'm pretty far
> away. Can I help you creating material and content for those courses?
> In that way we can share the meetups knowledge in different places.
Wasn't planning to do any preparation, far too much work. To formally
prepare teaching material for this that could be handled for people at
all levels would take me weeks :)

Mostly just taking people over code and doodling on board some of the
data structures and verbally explaining how things work.

Mark