[rules-users] Drools 5.1: What happens when an incremental KA rebuild fails?

ljnelson ljnelson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 21:04:15 EST 2011

Esteban wrote:

> I will check this problem. I'll need to create a test scenario first.

I am so embarrassed that I never got back to you!

I am using Drools 5.1.1.  The error occurs when I am pointing at the .drl
file too.

The scanner says (after the error) that it is scanning 0 resources (instead
of 1).

I'll see what else I can come up with.  Unfortunately, this makes the whole
prospect of using rules in my application a little hard if I have to restart
the server when there's a syntax error.  :-(

Thanks for looking into it.

Best,
Laird