[rules-users] hardcore masterclass (west london)

sam.squire at paretopartners.com sam.squire at paretopartners.com
Wed Feb 16 05:51:52 EST 2011

Apologies, lotus notes doesn't put the replied message into >> blocks.

Sam Squire

This message may contain confidential and privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorised. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator and then immediately delete this message. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses.

Please refer to http://www.bnymellon.com/disclaimer/piml.html for certain disclosures.