[rules-users] Drools 5.1: What happens when an incremental KA rebuild fails?

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 14:58:01 EST 2011

Ok, I'm working on it. As you mentioned, the problem was that the agent got
unsubscribed from the resource, and because the compilation fails, it
doesn't get re-subscribed.
>From now on, when the compilation of a resource fails, all the knowledge
definitions that were defined by that resource are going to be removed but
the agent is not going to unsubscribe itself from the resource.

What do you think?

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com