[rules-users] Expose JBoss rules as webservice

Travis_Smith at bnz.co.nz Travis_Smith at bnz.co.nz
Wed Feb 16 22:41:20 EST 2011

Hi Kishore,

The Drools Server can be downloaded from the Drools Downloads page on the
JBoss website:

http://www.jboss.org/drools/downloads

Cheers!
-Trav

Travis Smith
Analyst Programmer
Development Centre
BNZ

DDI: +644 4746356 (Or Ext 76356)

vkishorekumar <vkishore_kumar at mahindrasatyam.com>
Sent by: rules-users-bounces at lists.jboss.org
17/02/2011 04:31 p.m.
Please respond to
Rules Users List <rules-users at lists.jboss.org>

rules-users at lists.jboss.org
cc

Subject
Re: [rules-users] Expose JBoss rules as webservice

Hi Mauricio,

Thank you for the response. Can you please provide me a link where I can
download the community version of the project? And I believe you meant
"project" as BRMS. And since the default package of BRMS does not include
the SOA runtime in it, do we need to install the SA runtime seperately to
meet the purpose?

Thank you
Kishore
http://drools-java-rules-engine.46999.n3.nabble.com/file/n2515284/JbossRules-WS.jpg

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited.
This email was sent by the Bank of New Zealand. You can contact us on
0800 ASK BNZ (0800 275 269). Any views expressed in this message are those
of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bank
of New Zealand.