[rules-users] DSL file in other package/folder

Saleem Lakhani Saleem.Lakhani at citizensfla.com
Thu Feb 17 17:53:35 EST 2011

Note: I am using eclipse IDE and when I change the rule and save it .. it needs to look at dsl to compile the rules, I am still in design phase so not using knowledge builder.

the problem is that I have multiple versions of the dsl file with same name in different packages for example:

com.dsl1 has      application.dsl

com.dsl2 has      application.dsl

... more

Now when I copy one of the dsl into the same folder as my dslr it works ..  when I delete the dsl the dslr doesn't compile ... I just wana refer to the dsl and not copy it into the same folder.

Thanks,

saleem