[rules-users] RuleFlow only calling first RuleFlowGroup when called through drools-server

rtmacphail rtmacphail at gov.pe.ca
Fri Feb 18 09:01:16 EST 2011

I found that my problem was that my drools-server knowledge session was
configured as a stateless session. In the knowledge-services.xml, the
default session was configured as follows:

<drools:ksession id="ksession1" type="stateful" kbase="kbase1"
node="node1"/>

I changed it to:

<drools:ksession id="ksession1" type="stateless" kbase="kbase1"
node="node1"/>

And now all my rules fire. (Also, I inserted a FireAllRulesCommand after my
StartProcessCommand) before invoking the server.