[rules-users] Date Condition in Decision tables

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:05:16 EST 2011

It was suggested to have the usd as a fact. You could write

    UserParams( $usd: usd )
    Claim( claimRequestDate before[65d] $usd )

This is easy to parameterize in a spreadsheet.

The data for the UserParams fact could be defined in a special cell in the
spreadsheet. A high-salience rule could be dedicated to its creation and
insertion.

-W