[rules-users] Knowledge Agent example

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:18:02 EST 2011

Here you can find some tests related to KnowledgeAgent:
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/drools/tree/master/drools-compiler/src/test/java/org/drools/agent

These tests show the expected behaviour of KnowledgeAgent. In the tests, the
file scanning if on demand. If you want to scan resources periodically you
can use ResourceChangeScannerService and ResourceChangeNotifierService:

ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeNotifierService().start();
ResourceFactory.getResourceChangeScannerService().start();

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com