[rules-users] Drools and JBoss Seam proxies

sherlock citadela at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 02:52:03 EST 2011

Hi,

a newbie question.

I am asserting references to JBoss Seam beans (SFSB) as Drools facts and
it looks that the rule engine does not recognize them as instances of
the original bean POJO class - it looks that it sees the JBoss Seam proxies.

When I use an intermediate non-Seam enabled wrapper POJO class which
wraps the Seam bean everything works, but now there will be an
additional need to maintain set of wrapper classes and in addition DRL
conditions code is cluttered with statements to access the JBoss Seam
beans...

Surely I am missing something, but I cannot find out so far. Googling
didn't seem to find anything helpful.

The environment is: Seam 2.2.0.GA, Drools 5.1.1

Thank you in advance!

sherlock