[rules-users] WorkflowProcessInstance in DRL

Gareth Evans evans.g.p at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 20:04:00 EST 2011

I'll try to make my questions less verbose:

1) When you change a flow variable what is the best way to update the
WorkflowProcessInstance object in working memory if you are using
subflows and hence have multiple WorkflowProcessInstances?

2) If I insert the WorkflowProcessInstance for both a parent flow and
child subflow and reference it in the LHS of a rule using
"processInstance : WorkflowProcessInstance()" I get activations for
both instances of the object. The documentation says that this should
only match the current process instance. Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers!
Gareth