[rules-users] Subject: Drools Planner - Design Suggestions

Dave Wellman dave.wellman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 18:19:56 EST 2011

Ge0ffery, vicent,

Thank you both. In short I think the answer to my question is yes, drools can handle the complexities of the ad placement problem I have. As well as add some nice feature and control improvements.

So next would you recommend that I hire a drools expert, a consultant to get us on the right path or grow the expertise in house?

Time to market is of course very important but once there it will need to be managed.

Again thank you for your insights.