[rules-users] Drools Human Task Service Persistence

tangrui.cn at gmail.com tangrui.cn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 09:19:36 EST 2011

Sorry for the delayed reply, I almost missed this email.

In the file ProcessInstanceInfo.orm.xml, there's a statement like

          <element-collection name="eventTypes"
target-class="java.lang.String">
                <column name="F_EVENT_TYPES" />
                <collection-table name="DRL5_EVENT_TYPES">
                    <join-column name="F_PROCESS_INS_ID" />
                </collection-table>
            </element-collection>

I think you should notice this, but this really does not work, I don't know
why this happens, maybe some bugs of Hibernate.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2010 at 8:35 PM, ramram <ramram858 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi tangrui,
>
>   i have applied the mapping provided by you and the process as well as the
> task functioned well. I tried to change the name of the table provided and
> everything worked fine except for the EVENTTYPES table which is still being
> created under name of eventTypes what may be cause the problem of this and
> how can we add a mapping to it to solve the issue.
>

> Regards,
> Ram

唐睿