[rules-users] Guvnor and designer/editor...

bob.breitling bob.breitling at rrd.com
Wed Jan 5 17:59:43 EST 2011

Hey everybody,

I am trying to get  the designer/editor and Guvnor working together.  When I
edit a BPMN file the editor appears but the iframe it runs in has an
attribute of height=100%, which does not work with FF3 (and other browsers).
Has anybody seen the problem? and is there a solution for it.  I am running
build 1.0.0.33 of the designer/editor.  I can not get 1.0.0.49 to deploy.
Always complains about a SLFJ class not being found.

Thanks in advance.

Bob