[rules-users] Swing GUI & Drools

Greg Barton greg_barton at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 21:38:55 EST 2011

If the business logic is this simple then no, drools is not a good fit because business rules are not necessary.  The only thing that would make it necessary is if you had business users writing rules, but as far as I know drools 2.5 doesn't have much in the way of modern rules management. (unlike the 5.x series)