[rules-users] Guvnor and designer/editor...

Tihomir Surdilovic tsurdilo at redhat.com
Thu Jan 6 09:19:57 EST 2011

On 1/5/11 5:59 PM, bob.breitling wrote:
> Hey everybody,
>
> I am trying to get  the designer/editor and Guvnor working together.  When I
> edit a BPMN file the editor appears but the iframe it runs in has an
> attribute of height=100%, which does not work with FF3 (and other browsers).
> Has anybody seen the problem? and is there a solution for it.  I am running
> build 1.0.0.33 of the designer/editor.  I can not get 1.0.0.49 to deploy.
We are close to releasing a new version of designer which strengthens
the integration. Please check the blog early next week for more updates.
See the attached screen shots as to the display issue. We have fixed the
viewing area and added ability to create a new bpmn2 process in Guvnor
("New Ruleflow" is still available for backwards compatibility).

> Always complains about a SLFJ class not being found.
The new build will be optimized for JBoss 4 and 5 and so all the right
slf4j jars are available. What AS/version are you running on?
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Bob
Thanks.