[rules-users] Compiling rules using maven?

Mark Proctor mproctor at codehaus.org
Sat Jan 8 20:35:46 EST 2011

On 09/01/2011 01:09, ge0ffrey wrote:
> Nothing up to date AFAIK. I assigned the jira to me a while back. If
> you write it and make a pull request on github I ll sponsor it and see
> if I can merge it into master.
There was some work done on a maven plugin, similar to the ant one. At
one point there was two maven plugins submitted, I asked the two authors
to work together to produce a single one, but nothing happened. Try
searching the mailing list and jira for the two entries, and maybe you
can merge them to provide the best solution.

Mark