[rules-users] how do I add not exists contraint in dslr

maverik j maverikj348 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 06:45:51 EST 2011

Hi,

  I have been trying to add not exists constraint in dslr but its failing to
parse the dslr. Here is what I am trying to do in DSLR

[when][][*Tt*]here is at least one {entity}= not(exists {entity}:
{entity}())

If I simply use the exists constraint here then it works well. But then
after adding not to it, its not getting parsed correctly.

error I am geeting is:

[10,27]: [ERR 102] Line 10:27 mismatched input ',' expecting ')' in rule
"Rule1" in pattern Person

not sure whats going wrong here, if it is expected to work this way?

thanks,

-m