[rules-users] Guvnor - archival option

Rob Fisher rob.fisher.l2gk at statefarm.com
Wed Jan 12 09:59:08 EST 2011

After further review, I discovered that the rule I was trying to create
did indeed exist in the archival section.  I deleted it and was able to
then create the rule with the preferred name.

Sorry to send you on a wild goose chase.  I'm very new to this.  Every
day is a learning experience.

Rob

Message: 3