[rules-users] Real World Examples Wanted!!!!!!

Patrick van Kann pvankann at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 15:20:39 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I'm not sure if this the kind of example you mean, but here is a blog
article I wrote describing how I integrated Drools, JSR 303 and Spring to
deliver rules-based bean validation for use in a Spring MVC web app, for
example.

http://nonrepeatable.blogspot.com/2010/11/rules-based-validation-using-drools.html

Maybe this could be useful to some users.

Cheers,

Pat