[rules-users] How to say that two events have to happen during the same time interval

Tina Vießmann tviessmann at stud.hs-bremen.de
Thu Jan 13 09:45:30 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to find a easy way to express that two events A and B have to
happen during the same time interval. The events  have each a duration >
0.

A example condition could be: The event A and B have to happen during the
same 60 seconds.
For me it includes several possibilites:
 * A can start before B and
     ~ end before B starts
     ~ end during B
     ~ end after B ends
 * The same can be possible for B
 * A and B start/end/both at the same time
In any case the maximum duration from the first start time to the last end
time is e.g. 60s.

Is there a easy way to express that. I can only think of specifying the
several possibilities as conditions.

Thank you! :)
Tina