[rules-users] Real World Examples Wanted!!!!!!

Patrick van Kann pvankann at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:09:04 EST 2011

Hi Mark,

I'll go and escape those characters (thought I got most of them).

Happy to contribute this to the integration documentation with a docbook
version - there are a few trivial classes (such as the Contraint annotation,
ConstraintValdiator etc) that are needed which could be included as an
optional module? Or users can just recreate them from the document of
course.

Cheers

Pat