[rules-users] Not able to achieve combination of NOT & FROM keyword in a brl through Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 07:33:13 EST 2011

I have confirmed this problem. The same thing happens for *exists (The
following exists)* and *() (Any of the following are true). *Could you
please create a jira issue for this?

p.s.: Please try to wait at least a week before re-post a question :)

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com