[rules-users] Trying to get Eclipse Java code to call Guvnor

zelig_erika zelig_erika at yahoo.it
Wed Jan 19 04:05:50 EST 2011

Hello Lucas,

sorry but I do not know how to change the file. My code is:

KnowledgeAgent ka =
KnowledgeAgentFactory.newKnowledgeAgent("/Guvnor.properties");
ka.applyChangeSet( ResourceFactory.newFileResource("bin/ChangeSet.xml") );
KnowledgeBase kb = ka.getKnowledgeBase();
StatelessKnowledgeSession ks = kb.newStatelessKnowledgeSession();

and my file "ChangeSet.xml" is:

<change-set xmlns='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set'
    xmlns:xs='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
    xs:schemaLocation='http://drools.org/drools-5.0/change-set
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-api/src/main/resources/change-set-1.0.0.xsd'

    <add>
         <resource
source='http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/prova1/LATEST'
type='PKG'  basicAuthentication="enabled" username="admin"
password="admin123" />
    </add>
</change-set>

but I think it was wrong because it does not work.. How to tell the program
where the file resides?