[rules-users] Not able to achieve combination of NOT & FROM keyword in a brl through Guvnor

Esteban Aliverti esteban.aliverti at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 15:09:16 EST 2011

Ok, I have just committed a fix for this issue (
https://github.com/droolsjbpm/droolsjbpm/commit/d31942554896cfc3e8acdb7f53e93f2e0de7b9f1).
I will mark the issue as resolved (not closed). Please test it when you have
a minute and let me know if is anything wrong.

Best Regards,

Esteban Aliverti
- Developer @ http://www.plugtree.com
- Blog @ http://ilesteban.wordpress.com