[rules-users] How to write a rule that fires when it matches against specific facts in working memory.

groovenarula gnarula1 at la-z-boy.com
Wed Jan 26 10:50:47 EST 2011

Thanks for outlining the approach, Edson.

Unfortunately, I'm a newbie using drools, so I just need some clarification
on what you mean by 'matchAll is your own accumulate function with the
semantics you described.' ? Do you mean that I have to create a 'custom'
accumulate function ?

Edson, if that's the case, then I'll try to search for example of creating a
custom function. When I last searched, I did find an example on the
Internet, however, I don't think I found details of how to make the function
available to the rules engine (is it as simple as including the jar in the
classpath or do I need to take addtional steps to use Matchall in drl ?)

Can you please elaborate for the benefit of a noobie ?

Thanks
Gurvinder