[rules-users] proper syntax for multiple function calls within LHS

garySFCA844 gs999zzz at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 20:13:38 EST 2011

hello,

I'm a newbie to Drools.  I'm trying to write a rule that performs some math,
without resorting to a function or eval. I searched the forum but found lots
of posts on nested function calls,etc but not what I was searching for.

For simplicity, lets assume I have the following classes

public class ONE{
double A
double B
double C
}

public class TWO{
double D
double E
}

where A, B, C, D, E are themselves calculated values (apr, price at some
date, etc)

1. What does the LHS of a rule that compares A > D look like?

2. What does the LHS of a rule that compares A+B > C look like?

3. What does the LHS of a rule that compares A+D > C look like?

I apologize in advance if this was covered already.

Thanks.