[rules-users] Looking for smart way to import huge amount of rules into BRMS

Benson Fung benson.redhat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 03:10:21 EST 2011

Hi,

Please help on the case below.  I tried to create a package last night by
importing a drl file with 9000 rules.  However, it takes almost 4 hours to
finish the importing.  And my application is going to integrate with the
BRMS, however, it also take more than 2 hours to download the binary package
to build the KnowledgeBase/RuleBase.  Why is this so slow?  Is there any way
to speed up the process?

Thanks