[rules-users] Drools Flow - Python how?

jinsthomas jinsthomas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:06:57 EST 2011

Hi all,

I recently joined this group. We are using Drools flow to create some
workflows to automate some of the tasks. Would like to have some advice on
how we can use python instead of Java or Mvel. Do we have some good
tutorials/articles on this. In Drools flow we have nodes like 'Script' ,
'Converge', 'Diverge' etc. Currently i could we can either use MVEL or Java,
but from the internet we are getting a feel like we can use even python for
this.

Would some body please advice

Cheers
J Thomas