[rules-users] Error using multiple evals

Ayush ayush.vatsyayan at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Jan 27 10:45:58 EST 2011

Hi, I even tried using below approach

AlertReceivedEvent() over window:time(1m) from entry-point
NotificationStream

		$I1 : Double() from getIsgNodeCount()

		Number(doubleValue > $I1) from accumulate(
			AlertReceivedEvent(
				entity == "NPMMS_NE_CONNECT",
				probableCause == 3,
				eval((specificProblems matches ("REPT ISG NPMMS::Unable to connect to
"+getPxmmsNameRegex()+" node: PXMMS")) == true)
			) over window:time(1m) from entry-point NotificationStream, count()
		)

But when I'm placing parentheses () around it, it throws exception stating
mismatched input '$I1' expecting ')' in rule . I don't want to put these 3
statements (mentioned in the above port) in separate rules. Can anyone
please help me solving it? Thanks in advance.