[rules-users] Drools Transaction Manager

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 08:32:11 EST 2011

Hi there,
That sounds like a common problem between different vendors.. Each of them
decide to use a different transaction manager, a different JNDI
implementation, namespaces, etc.
I think that having a document where indicates you the configurations for
different vendors will help but I'm not sure if you can improve it more than
that.
Greetings.

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:07 AM, ramram <ramram858 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   Inside the persistence.xml file We are using Transaction manager:
>   - TRANSACTION FOR JBOSS
>        <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class"
> value="org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup" />
>  - TRANSACTION FOR TOMCAT
>        <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class"
> value="org.hibernate.transaction.BTMTransactionManagerLookup"/>
>
> This means that for every server or container I have to disable one and
> enable the other. Is there a way to use the same transaction manager for
> both application servers?
>

> Regards,
> Ram

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com