[rules-users] Guvnor 5.2.0-Final in Tomcat 6.0.32 fail to compile rules

pamerida elpamm at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:22:18 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

I am trying to create some rules with Guvnor guided editor but when I try to
validate the rule it gives me a error message like this:

"Unable to wire compiled classes, probably related to compilation
failures:[Error: unable to resolve method using strict-mode:
java.lang.Object.dateTimePeriod()] [Near : {...
DTM[0].dateTimePeriod.dateOrTimeOrPer ....}] ^ [Line: 1, Column: 8"

I have tried to turn off the strict mode by modifying the
drools.packagebuilder.conf putting false in this property, but nothing seems
to work

drools.dialect.mvel.strict = false

Thanks so much for your help... :)