[rules-users] Retrieving Enumerated List from Drools

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 05:16:42 EDT 2011

OK, I'd see your use as something like this:-

1. Define the rules (you give an example of)
2. At runtime insert appropriate facts into a KnowledgeSession
3. The rules return some indicator of the appropriate "customisation"
required

If this makes sense, you should probably read about using Globals (to return
a list of "customisations" out of WM) or StatelessSessions (which sounds
more appropriate, for scalability).