[rules-users] Drools Clustering

dan.dobrescu danutzdobrescu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:24:16 EDT 2011

Hi,
I've searched the forum, but I couldn't find nothing useful about my
question..
I've got a little problem.. So, I've implemented in Drools some rules,
mostly triggered by two external events... EVENTA, and EVENTB. My
applications is clustered, so it's possible that EVENTA is inserted from
NODE1 and EVENTB from NODE2. But in this case, I'll have different facts in
both sessions, and it's possible that my rules don't fire. Has drools
implemented clustering for statefull sessions? or how should I do, because
if both session are containing the same facts, the rules will be triggered
twice... I'd like a behavior similar to Quartz..