[rules-users] Can we use a Collection in LHS maintained in Guvnor

Prasad prasad1250 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 08:10:34 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Is there a way in which we can use a collection in LHS of a rule (to be used
in contains, memberof) , which can be managed in Guvnor containing big list
of elements (may be 10,000).

Having this in a Database is an option but considering the maintenance of
the list where in a user(who doesn't have Database Knowledge) has to update
the list frequently, can this collection be maintained in Guvnor and used in
LHS of a rule.

Thanks,
NP