[rules-users] get inserted facts

Nathan Bell Nathan.Bell at pharmacyonesource.com
Tue Jul 5 20:30:03 EDT 2011

Without knowing your use cases, or what you intended to do with the
facts once you retrieve them, I'd suggest that you could simply add them
to a global list and examine the list contents after rule processing.
For example:

import java.util.List;

global List results;

rule "IWantToTrackMyConsequenceFacts"

when

                Type1(filter1 =1)

then

                Fact someFact = new Fact();

                insert(someFact);

                results.add(someFact);

end

Prior to executing the rule(s) you will have to set that global variable
to a valid list object with something like this:

knowledgeSession.setGlobal("results", new ArrayList());