[rules-users] How to change database configuration from derby to oracle?

Michael Anstis michael.anstis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 04:20:42 EDT 2011

HI Deepak,

You never did answer my question:

Can you create new rules when configured to use Oracle? If so your
configuration, I'd assume, to be correct. AFAIK the repository folder is
only relevant if you're using JCR's file-system storage - if configured to
use a database I doubt it has much relevance. So you'll need to export the
repository XML first (your comment above implied you know how) from Derby,
re-configure for Oracle and import.

With kind regards,

Mike