[rules-users] sliding window combination ?

Wolfgang Laun wolfgang.laun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:15:19 EDT 2011

This rule fires once for every RequestCtx in WM. Therefore, should it fire
at all, it will fire (at least) twice for every ID duplication; thrice for
every triplication, and so on.

I'm inclined to think that this sort of problem is best solved with an
accumulate CE over all you have in the window. This accumulat should count
every RequestCtx according to its ID; then more CEs can analyze the result.

-W